Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Wednesday, November 2, 2022

Feeling froggy ...

If today you can't be anything else to anybody, you can be the passing stranger who nodded hello. ~Robert Brault, rbrault.blogspot.com

Good morning!
I am trying to restock my card file so today I am sharing a Happy Hello card!



Supplies (4.25 x 5.50)
  • Image from Bugaboo (Frog, hi) printed on Hammermill Color Cardstock
  • Cardstock from The Paper Studio (base), American Crafts and Stampin Up!
  • Embossing folder from Darice (Mini Daisies)
  • ProMarkers
  • Rhinestones from my stash
  • Sketch: Mojo Monday 463
  • Stampin Up Banner Punch
Thanks for stopping by!
(Hugs) Cara

No comments: