Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Monday, November 21, 2022

Christmas Cat in a Hat ...

Round, misty-blue eyes stare desperately. Love me, they say, let me into your life — so that I can begin to take over your entire existence. ~Pam Brown, Utterly Gorgeous Cats, 2006, helenexley.com

Good morning!
We have a new Challenge at The Outlawz Greeting Challenge located HERE.

This challenge is sponsored LeighSBDesigns and will run through December 4th

Our Greeting challenge this fortnight is Christmas Greetings
Optional Twist: Add a Santa Hat

We are using this super cute image called Santa Whiskers


Supplies, 5 x 7
  • Sponsor image (Santa Whiskers) printed on Hammermill Color Card
  • Cardstock from The Paper Studio (Base)
  • Design Paper from my scrap box
  • Dies; Stitched fat oval (Unknown)
  • Ink; Versa fine Claire (Tsukineko) & Stampin Up!
  • ProMarkers / Copics
  • Rhinestones; Dollar Tree (Jot)
  • Sentiment; Festive Banner Sentiments (Lisa Horton Crafts)
Thanks for stopping by and don’t forget to check out the main blog located HERE to see the other challenges!

(Hugs) Cara


1 comment: