Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Monday, November 7, 2022

Candy is Dandy ...

Candy is sugar that's all dressed up for the party. ~Terri Guillemets

Good morning!
We have a new Challenge at The Outlawz Greeting Challenge located HERE.

This round is sponsored Dr. Digis House of Stamps and will run through November 20th

Our Greeting challenge this fortnight is Thank you
Optional Twist: Add a bit of any kind of food
 

Supplies, 5 x 7
  • Sponsor image (Candy Daisy) printed on Hammermill Color Card
  • Cardstock from The Paper Studio (Base) and American Craft
  • Design Paper from DCWV (Sweet Stack)
  • Dies from Spellbinders (Curved Rectangles)
  • Ink from Stampin up! & Versafine Clair
  • ProMarkers
  • Sentiment from Unity Stamp Co.
Thanks for stopping by and don’t forget to check out the main blog located HERE to see the other challenges!
(Hugs) Cara


No comments: