Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Sunday, May 15, 2022

The Outlawz Crash your Stash Challenge: Ribbon Slides

Spiritual age is determined by the acts which make the mornings and evenings of the soul, and not by the motions of the physical globe. The soul should have its own cycles and revolutions, presenting in turn every portion of its existence to the vivifying influence of the great source of light. ~Henry James Slack (1818–1896), The Ministry of the Beautiful, "Conversation IV: Spring-time on the Western Coast," 1850  [Lyulph speaking —tεᖇᖇ¡·g]

Good morning!
We have a new Crash your Stash Challenge starting at The Outlawz Challenges which will run through June 14th

Our sponsor this month is Beccys Place
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/

The challenge for this month is to use ribbon slides.

For my card I used a Mojo Monday Sketch as inspiration and added my slider with a small strip of cardstock to create an embellishment.




Supplies for 5 x 7 card
  • Sponsor image Mortimer printed on Hammermill Color Copy
  • Cardstock from Pen+Gear (Base) & Bazzill
  • Design paper from DCWV (The Green Stack)
  • Die from A-muse Studios (Scallop border)
  • Mojo Monday Sketch 151
  • Momento ink
  • ProMarkers
  • Ribbon slide from my stash
  • Sentiment from Art Impressions (Rock on Laugh Lines)
Now come on over to The Outlawz Challenges to play along with us or one of the other challenges that are always in process!


No comments: