Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Thursday, May 19, 2022

Make Waves ...

It has always been my private conviction that any man who pits his intelligence against a fish and loses has it coming, but this is a highly un-American thought. ~John Steinbeck, "Fishing in Paris," in Punch, 1954

Good morning,

Today I am masculine card I created for a young recovering from an accident. Apparently, he likes fishing and I have this old set from the Angel Company that I really like but don’t use that often.

I first stamped the image in blue and used a blender pen to paint bits of the image. Then I restamped the image with kraft color. I like how it turned out



Supplies: 5 x 7 card
  • Image from The Angel Company (Fish Story)
  • Confetti Craft Cardstock from X-ped-X
  • Design paper from Lasting Impressions (Smooth sailing)
  • Dies from Sizzix (Classic Circle
  • Ink from Stampin Up! & Memento
  • Mojo Monday Sketch 56
  • Nuvo crystal drops
  • Sentiment from the Angel Company (sail away)
  • Speckle stamp from Stampin Up!
  • Star punches by Marvy
Thanks for stopping by!
(Hugs) Cara

No comments: