Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Thursday, May 26, 2022

Peep Love ...

Did you know? Peeps have been the #1 non-chocolate brand at Easter for 20 years?

Good morning,

Today I am sharing cute Easter card using a really fun Peep Bunny drawn by Sandra Caldwell aka Babycakesdnd. I love peeps and my son always watches for the holidays when they create specialty flavors. We've had a few that we weren't too impressed wit but overall, they are always interesting so when Sandra put this fun guy in her shop I just had to have him!





Supplies: 5 x 7 card
  • Image “Cool Peeps” from Sandra Caldwell printed on Hammermill color copy
  • Cardstock from The Paper Studio (Base) and Stampin Up!
  • Circle punch from marvy
  • Corner punch from We are Memory Keepers
  • Design paper unknown
  • Dies from Stampin Up! (Beautiful Wings)
  • Embossing folder from Stampin Up! (Tasteful Textures)
  • Memento Ink
  • Mojo Monday Sketch 121
  • Pearls from Recollections
  • ProMarkers
  • Scallop punch from Stampin Up!
  • Sentiment from Halo Rubber Stamps

Thanks for stopping by!
(Hugs) Cara

No comments: