Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Wednesday, May 18, 2022

Meet me under the Missile Toad ...

Mistletoe and gleaming holly,
Symbols of a blessed day...
~Louisa May Alcott, "Merry Christmas," in The Horn of Plenty, 1876

Good morning!
Today I am sharing a Christmas card made with this hilarious image from Sherry West Art. If you are interested in the image, you can get more information from her blog (link below) or contact her via messaging on facebook.

I crack up every time I see this image!



Supplies for 5 x 7 card
  • Image from Sherry West Designs printed on Hammermill Color Copy Paper
  • Card stock from The Paper Studio (Base) and Stampin Up!
  • Design paper was a gift, unknown manufacture
  • Googly eyes from Fun Stampers Journey/Sizzix
  • Momento Ink
  • ProMarkers
  • Sentiment from Unity Stamps
  • Vellum from Stampin Up!
Sherry West Art, Artist, Author, Illustrator
Facebook: Sherry West Coloring
Instagram: SherryWestArt
Sherry West Art WordPress Blog site "Happy Art for A Happy Heart!"
Rubber stamps of Sherry West Art images available through Stamp Addicts
Stamp Addicts' FB page

Thanks for stopping by!
(Hugs) Cara

No comments: