Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Monday, May 16, 2022

Beauty WIthin ...

If nothing ever changed, there'd be no butterflies. ~Author unknown

Good morning!
A while ago I was going through and cleaning up bits of papers that I had stashed here and there … In the mix I found several 5 x 7 pieces I had cut from some scrapbook paper. I had used part of the paper for other projects and these were areas that were perfect for card toppers.

Today I am sharing card 4 that I made


Supplies: 5 x 7 card
Cardstock from The Paper Studio (Base)

Thanks for stopping by!
(Hugs) Cara

No comments: