Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Saturday, May 28, 2022

Magical Friend ...

Friendship is like a rainbow between two hearts. ~Author unknown

Good morning!

Today I am sharing a card using an adorable image from Sherry West Art. If you are interested in the image, you can get more information from her blog https://sherrywestartsblog.wordpress.com/shop/ or contact her via messaging on Facebook.


Supplies for 5 x 7 card

  • Image from Sherry West Designs printed on Hammermill Color Copy Paper
  • Bow punch from Stampin Up!
  • Cardstock from The Paper Studio (Base) and Stampin Up!
  • Design Paper from Avec (Ombre paper)
  • Dies from Close to My Heart (Basic Ovals)
  • Embossing folder from Stampin Up! (Timeworn Type)
  • Ink from Memento and Stampin Up!
  • Mojo Monday 170 Inspired
  • ProMarkers
  • Rose embellishment from Close to My Heart
  • Stencil from Rabbit Hole Designs (Clouds in my coffee)

Sherry West Art, Artist, Author, Illustrator

Facebook: Sherry West Coloring

Instagram: SherryWestArt

Sherry West Art WordPress Blog site "Happy Art for A Happy Heart!"

Rubber stamps of Sherry West Art images available through Stamp Addicts

Stamp Addicts' FB page

 

Thanks for stopping by!

(Hugs) Cara


No comments: