Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Wednesday, May 25, 2022

Fabulous Unicorn Hippo ...

People often say that this or that person has not yet found himself. But the self is not something one finds; it is something one creates. ~Thomas Szasz, The Second Sin, 1973

Good morning,
Today I am sharing a fun card I made using a Unicorn Hippo image from my dear friend Sandra Caldwell aka Babycakesdnd. I love her hippo images and will miss seeing what new ones she comes up with!

Supplies: 5 x 7 card
  • Image “Unicorn Hippo” from Sandra Caldwell printed on Hammermill color copy
  • Cardstock from The Paper Studio (Base) and Stampin Up!
  • Corner punch from We R Memory Keepers
  • Design Paper unknown
  • Die from Spellbinders (Branching out)
  • Ink from Momento
  • Label punch from Stampin Up!
  • ProMarkers
  • Rhinestones from Recollections
  • Sentiment from Unity Stamps (Fabulous Flamingo)
Thanks for stopping by!
(Hugs) Cara

No comments: