Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Sunday, May 29, 2022

Hold me Tight ...

Sometimes it's better to put love into hugs than to put it into words. ~Author unknown

Good morning!
A new Sunday Song & Rhyme Challenge has started at The Outlawz Challenges and will run through June 11, 2022

Our sponsor this challenge is: Fred She Say Digital Designs

Our Song this fortnight ….

Let it Snow! Let it Snow! Let it Snow!
Oh, the weather outside is frightful
But the fire is so delightful
Since we've no place to go
Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow

Shows no signs of stopping
I brought some corn for popping
Lights are turned way down low
Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow

When we finally kiss goodnight
How I'll hate going out in the storm
But if you really hold me tight
All the way home, I'll be warm

The fire is slowly dying
And, my dear, we're still goodbye-ing
But as long as you love me so

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow
Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow
Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow

Source: Musixmatch
Songwriters: Cahn Sammy / Styne Jule
Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow! lyrics © Cahn Music Co., Cahn Music Company, Producers Music Publ. Co., Inc.

My card was inspired by "But if you really hold me tight All the way home, I'll be warm"


Supplies, 5 x 7 card
Pre-colored sponsor image "Emma the Hugger" printed in Hammermill Card Stock
Cardstock from Pen+Gear (base), Stampin Up! and Bazzill
Die from BoBunny (Christmas Card die)
Embossing folder from Cuttlebug (Snowflake cookies)
Rhinestones from Recollections

Thanks for stopping by and don’t forget to stop by The Outlawz Challenges for more challenges and Inspiration!

No comments: