Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Friday, April 1, 2022

Bring on the Boos ...

Tea is so tame. A cocktail is lots more naughty. ~Richard Florance, "It: The Usual Play with an Unusual Ending," in The Smart Set: A Magazine of Cleverness, December 1915

Good morning,
Today I am sharing another card made with an image by the talented and missed Sandra Caldwell of Babycakesdnd.

While her shop is still active, I am unsure how long that will be. Sadly, you will not be able to purchase this image but she has many more to look at!



Supplies for 5 x 7 card
Image Witch Sippy Cup 3302 printed on Hammermill Color Copy
Cardstock from The Paper Studio (Base) and Stampin Up!
Design paper from Me & My Big Ideas and Teresa Collins (Haunted Hallows)
Liquid silk from Fun Stampers Journey
Momento ink
ProMarkers
Rhinestones from my stash
Sentiment from Stampin up! (Making Spirits Bright)
Sketch from Feltmagnet.com


Thanks for stopping by!
(Hugs) Cara

No comments: