Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Thursday, March 31, 2022

Somebunny with eggs ...

A toast once heard: "To my big sister, who never found her second Easter egg until I'd found my first." ~Robert Brault, rbrault.blogspot.com

Good morning!
Today I am sharing another fun Easter card made with an adorable Digi-Stamp from Sherry West Designs! Please note that image is not in her shop so if you want to purchase it you may contact her via or ETSY Shop or message her on her Facebook Page, Sherry West Coloring. Links are below.

So fun to color!


Supplies for 5 x 7 card
  • Image from Sherry West Designs printed on Hammermill Color Copy Paper
  • Cardstock from The Paper Studio (base) and American Craft
  • Design paper unknown
  • Dies from Gina Marie Designs (Nested Pierced Fancy Labels)
  • Pearls from my stash
  • ProMarkers
  • Sentiment from Close to My Heart (Easter Bunny)
  • Wink of Stella
  • Sketch by Me #CCBC20


Please visit Sherry’s shop and blog sites. We love to see what you're up to!

No comments: