Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Tuesday, March 15, 2022

The Outlawz Crash your Stash Challenge: Spray Inks

To find someone who will love you for no reason, and to shower that person with reasons, that is the ultimate happiness. ~Robert Brault, rbrault.blogspot.com

Good morning!
We have a new Crash your Stash Challenge starting at The Outlawz Challenges which will run through April 14th

Our sponsor this month is Oddball Art with a prize of 3 images from her shop
https://www.etsy.com/shop/OddballArtCo

The challenge cue for this month is to use ink sprays!

We all have them! Those luscious ink sprays for multi media project. Using with stencils etc. I have quite the stash and rarely use them anymore. In fact, I need to soak the sprayers as the ink has dried up inside making them unusable as a spray on ink!

I created a fun bubbly background for my sweet seahorse image using a couple different colors from Tattered Angels and Tsukineko along with a bit of liquid silk.


Supplies
  • Image (Cute seahorse with glasses) from Oddball Art printed on Hammermill Color Copy
  • Card Candy from Jot/Dollar Tree
  • Cardstock from The Paper Studio (base) and Stamping Up!
  • Design Paper from my Stash
  • Glimmer mist from Tatter Angels
  • Handmade paper from my stash
  • Ink from Momento
  • Liquid silk from Fun Stampers Journey
  • Nuvo clear drops
  • ProMarkers
  • Sentiment from (Seashore Sayings) JoyCraft
  • Stencil (Bubbly) from Taylored Expressions
  • Walmint Ink from Tsukineko
Now come on over to The Outlawz Challenges to play along with us or one of the other challenges that are always in process!

No comments: