Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Monday, March 28, 2022

Happy Howlidays ...

The reason a dog has so many friends is that he wags his tail instead of his tongue. ~Author unknown, 1940s

Good morning!
I noted in a previous post that Sandra Caldwell, aka Babycakesdnd recently passed away. As a member of her Design Team, I had the pleasure of being able to color her images before they made their way into her shop.

Today I am sharing another image that never made it to the shop and therefore a one-of-a-kind image!
 

Isn’t he adorable? If you look closely enough, you’ll see he is trying to lick the candy cane on the sly!

Supplies, 5 x 7 card
  • Image #3793 Puppy for Christmas printed on Hammermill Color Copy
  • Card stock from The Paper Studio (base) and Stampin Up!
  • Design Paper from my Scrap box
  • Flower embellishment from my stash
  • Ink from Memories
  • ProMarkers
  • Sentiment from Avery Elle “Santa Paws”
  • Tiny Snowflake on nose from Stampin up!
  • Sketch: I Spy Sketch ISSC 144
Thanks for stopping by!
(Hugs) Cara

1 comment:

Gail Hutchinson said...

Love this image, shame it didn’t make it to the shop. I love what you have made with it xx