Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Friday, March 11, 2022

It's Happy Hour!!!

People who drink light beer don't like the taste of beer — they just like to pee a lot. ~Beer drinkers' saying

Good morning!
Today I am sharing a new image from Sandra Caldwell, aka Babycakesdnd. These have just been released and you can purchase this one and several other new images in her ETSY SHOP!

This image is 3850 Gnome Luck! … I love an ice-cold mug of good beer so I just had to have this image to play with!


Supplies, 5 x 7 card
  • Image #3850 Gnome Luck printed on Hammermill Color Copy
  • Cardstock from The Paper Studio (Base) and Stampin Up!
  • Design paper from Reminisce “Lucky You”
  • Glitter glue from Studio G
  • ProMarkers
  • Rhinestones from my stash
  • Sentiment from Inkadinkado
  • Based loosely on My Favorite Things Sketch MFTWSC313


Thanks for stopping by!
(Hugs) Cara

No comments: