Today a new Sunday Song & Rhyme Challenge has started at The Outlawz Challenges and will run through March 20th
This was such a fun image to color! I created a mask of the images so that I could stamp over the top. The sun I punched a circle from copy paper and using the negative space and a brush colored in the sun.
Supplies, 5 x 7 card
- Image Le Gine printed on Hammermill Color Copy
- Cardstock: The Paper Studios (Base) and Stampin Up!
- Design paper" Marbleous from Stampin Up!
- Die: Word Bubbles from Stampin Up!
- Embossing folder: Splattered circles from Spellbinders
- Ink: Momento, Stampin Up! and Close to My Heart
- Stash: Sequins
- Stamps: Birds from Stamping Up! Seaside Sketches
- Stamps: Clouds from A Stamp in Hand, A Cloudy Day
- Stamps: Sand & Sandcastle from Inkhootz!