Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Sunday, March 6, 2022

Girls just wanna have fun ...

"Take your shoes off," purred the ocean waves. ~Dr. SunWolf, professorsunwolf.com

Today a new Sunday Song & Rhyme Challenge has started at The Outlawz Challenges and will run through March 20th

Our sponsor this challenge is Mirtillament


Our Song/Rhyme this month was selected Jen and a fun song it is!

Girls Just Want To Have Fun

I come home, in the mornin' light
My mother says "When you gonna live your life right?"
Oh momma dear, we're not the fortunate ones
And girls, they wanna have fun
Oh girls just wanna have fun...
The phone rings, in the middle of the night
My father yells "What you gonna do with your life?"
Oh daddy dear, you know you're still number one
But girls they wanna have fun
Oh girls just wanna have
That's all they really want
Some fun
When the workin' day is done
Oh girls, they wanna have fun .....

This was such a fun image to color! I created a mask of the images so that I could stamp over the top. The sun I punched a circle from copy paper and using the negative space and a brush colored in the sun.


Supplies, 5 x 7 card
  • Image Le Gine printed on Hammermill Color Copy
  • Cardstock: The Paper Studios (Base) and Stampin Up!
  • Design paper" Marbleous from Stampin Up!
  • Die: Word Bubbles from Stampin Up!
  • Embossing folder: Splattered circles from Spellbinders
  • Ink: Momento, Stampin Up! and Close to My Heart
  • Promarkers
  • Stash: Sequins
  • Stamps: Birds from Stamping Up! Seaside Sketches
  • Stamps: Clouds from A Stamp in Hand, A Cloudy Day
  • Stamps: Sand & Sandcastle from Inkhootz!
Thanks for stopping by and don’t forget to stop by The Outlawz Challenges for more challenges and Inspiration!
(Hugs) Cara  

No comments: