Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Saturday, April 23, 2022

She had to dance ...

She had to dance — she just had to!... The music seemed to move in her body, moving through her. She leaped high and flung out her arms and oh, how she smiled! As she danced, Clara forgot her sorrow. ~Amy Ehrlich, The Girl Who Wanted to Dance, 2009

Good morning,
Today I am sharing a card I created for a young lady that loves to dance. Unfortunately, she was diagnosed with a rare form of cancer and will be undergoing an aggressive treatment program so hopefully this card will be one of many that cheer her up!

The cat ballerina is from a very old Stampin Up! Set and I fall in love with the set every time I use it! So stinking cute! For this card, I used the kitty ballerina. I stamped her twice. Once on gray cardstopck and once on a piece of design paper scrap so I could do a bit of paper piecing. Before I added the design paper to the image I fussy cut it out and then used a gray ProMarker to add some shadows.



Supplies: 5 x 7 card
  • Cardstock from Pen & Gear (Base) and Stampin Up!
  • Circle die from Make It
  • Design paper Unknown and Close to My Heart
  • Gold metallic cardstock from my scrap bin
  • Image from Stampin Up! (Beautiful Ballerinas)
  • Ink from Momento an Stampin Up!
  • ProMarkers
  • Rhinestones from Recollections
  • Sentiment from Studio G
  • Sketch used Mojo Monday #465
Thanks for stopping by!
((Hugs)) Cara


No comments: