Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Friday, April 15, 2022

The Outlawz Crash your Stash Challenge: Buttons

I guess we never get too old to do goofy stuff; we just get old enough to think we do. ~Leave It To Beaver, "Beaver's Rat," 1961, written by Joe Connelly and Bob Mosher [S4, E31, Ward Cleaver]

Good morning!
We have a new Crash your Stash Challenge starting at The Outlawz Challenges which will run through May 14th

Our sponsor this month is Polkadoodles with a prize voucher for 3 digital images


INSTAGRAM HASHTAGS
#POLKADOODLES, #POLKADOODLES_CRAFTERS

The challenge for this month is to use those buttons!

I have
So.
Many.
Buttons!

However, I just don’t really use them that much because to mail a card with buttons on them is getting ridiculously expensive. So, if I use them (which is rarely) It’s because I am making a specific card which will be hand delivered.

Some of my favorites though are clear one I got from Stampin Up so many years ago! I love them because I can glue bits of design paper to the back and I never have to worry about them matching my card colors. Which is what I did for this card. I just used a circle punch close to the size of the button so, in this case, no trimming required!

They are thick buttons though which means this card will have to be hand delivered.


Supplies for 5 x 7 card
  • Sponsor image Honeypie sweet bouquet printed on Hammermill Color Copy
  • Banner Punch from Stampin Up!
  • Cardstock from The Paper Studio (Base) and Stampin Up!
  • Circle punches from Stampin Up!
  • Clear buttons from Stampin Up!
  • Design Paper from Catherin Pooler (Fleur)
  • Momento Ink
  • Pro Markers
  • Scrappers Floss from Karen Foster
  • Sentiment from BoBunny

Now come on over to The Outlawz Challenges to play along with us or one of the other challenges that are always in process!

Thanks for stopping by!
(Hugs) Cara

No comments: