Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Sunday, April 3, 2022

Spring is coming! ...

To be glad of life, because it gives you the chance to love and to work and to play and to look up at the stars... and to spend as much time as you can, with body and with spirit, in God's out-of-doors — these are little guide-posts on the foot-path to peace. ~Henry Van Dyke, "The Foot-Path to Peace"

Good morning!
We have a new Sunday Song & Rhyme Challenge to share at The Outlawz Challenges. It will run through April 16, 2022

Our sponsor this fortnight is: Morgans ArtWorld
The prize are these 3 images used by the Team

Our Song/Rhyme this Fortnight was selected by me

Just above the meadow
The cuckoo bird flies flapping
Its wings to perch in a tree
To sing its song of spring
Song of love for flowers and
Butterflies and surly bees

The sprouting leaves in
The wind flutter softly lending
Music to the cuckoo's song
In the sultry afternoon
The stream too sings with the
Cuckoo as it moves along

--- Anil Kumar Panda ---

Spring is coming!

Doesn’t this poem inspire visions of blue skies, varying shades of green and lovely butterflies flitting from place to place? I live in Arizona. Our Springs are short – very short – and while not my favorite time of year I still appreciate and respect the rebirth of the world around me. When the barren desert lands bursts with colors ranging from golden yellows, delicate pinks to vivid reds and purples. This is when I am truly in awe of what nature is capable of.





My card pulls from those thoughts… The blue skies, the shades of green and those lovely, delicate butterflies …

As with many of my cards, I did not add a sentiment to this one right now so that I can use it for whatever I need at the time…

The image is from our sponsor Morgan's Artworld

Supplies, 5 x 7 card
  • Sponsor Image (Fae 18) printed in Hammermill Card Stock
  • Cardstock from The Paper Studio (Base) and Stampin Up!
  • Cardstock from The Paper Studio, Kraft
  • Design Paper unknown
  • Die from Gina Marie Designs (Christmas Wreath) & Poppy Stamps (Freida Wreath)
  • Embossing folders from Stampin Up! (Subtle & Timeworn Type)
  • Glitter cardstock from Recollections
  • ProMarkers
  • Sketch 8, Always playing with paper

Thanks for stopping by and don’t forget to stop by The Outlawz Challenges for more challenges and Inspiration!

No comments: