Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Sunday, April 17, 2022

Silly Blue birds ...

Just then the branches lightly stirred…
See, out o' the apple boughs a bird
Bursts music-mad into the blue abyss...
~Edwin Markham, "At Dawn

Good morning! A new Sunday Song & Rhyme Challenge has started at The Outlawz Challenges and will run through April 30, 2022
 
Our sponsor this challenge is: Patties Creations

Our Song/Rhyme this Fortnight was selected by Nan

The Birds' Bath
By Evaleen Stein

In our garden we have made
Such a pretty little pool,
Lined with pebbles neatly laid,
Filled with water clean and cool.

When the sun shines warm and high
Robins cluster round its brink,
Never one comes flying by
But will flutter down to drink.

Then they splash and splash and splash,
Spattering little showers bright
All around, till off they flash
Singing sweetly their delight.

Such a sweet poem and it makes me think of all sort of fun antics the birds might be up to while socializing and bathing so I opted for a really cute image from out sponsor called silly birds. These just make me smile!

I do like to use sketches so for this one I chose the Mojo Monday Sketch #3. I find that when I use sketch I am more likely to use my design papers!




Supplies, 5 x 7 card
  • Sponsor Image (Silly Birds) printed in Hammermill Card Stock
  • Cardstock from The Paper Studio (Base) and Stampin Up!
  • Design Paper from Stampin Up!
  • Ink from Memento
  • Marvy circle punch
  • ProMarkers
  • Sentiment from Unity Stamps (Let Love Fly)
  • Sketch Mojo Monday #3
Thanks for stopping by and don’t forget to stop by The Outlawz Challenges for more challenges and Inspiration!

No comments: