Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Saturday, April 9, 2022

Snips and snails, and puppy dogs' tails ...

Hug a firefighter and feel warm all over. ~Author unknown

Good morning,
Today I am sharing a card I created for a young man whose birthday has now passed. He loves firetrucks and I happen to have a set of old stickers I had been gifted that had a couple fire engines that were perfect. I didn't realize the set was fairly old until I tried to remove the sticker from the release backing and couldn't without risk of tearing so I just cut around it the added pop dots to lift it off the page just a bit.



Supplies: 5 x 7 card
  • Cardstock from Pen & Gear (Base) and Stampin Up!
  • Design paper from Momento
  • Embossing plates: Cuttlebug (Diamond Plate) & Stampin Up! (Subtle)
  • Firetruck sticker from Stickopotamus
  • Metallic cardstock from my scrap box
  • Sentiment from Inkahootz!
  • Sketch used: Mojo Monday #463
Thanks for stopping by!
(Hugs) Cara

No comments: