Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Tuesday, April 5, 2022

Multiply your Joy ...

To multiply your joy, count your blessings. ~Author unknown

Hi everyone!

Today I am sharing a card I created for our Color Challenge at The Outlawz Challenges using an image from our Sponsor, Polkadoodles


This fortnight we are using a Tic Tac Toe board for our challenge.
I have chosen to work with the far right column: Butterflies, Colors of the Peacock and the Wreath!




Supplies for 5 x 7 card
  • Digital image, Jump for joy, printed on Hammermill Color Copy
  • Cardstock from The Paper Studio (Base)
  • Design paper from My Mind’s Eye (Bohemia Series)
  • Dies from Poppy Stamps (Freida Wreath) cut into pieces & Stampin Up! (Beautiful Wings)
  • Ink from Momento
  • ProMarkers
  • Sentiment from Studio G
  • Sweet Sunday Sketch 286




















Thanks for stopping by and don’t forget to stop by The Outlawz Challenges for more challenges and Inspiration!
(Hugs) Cara

No comments: