Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Sunflowers ...

Let us be grateful to people who make us happy, they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom. - Marcel Proust

Good morning! 
Today we start a new Anything Goes Challenge at Through the Craft Room Door and our sponsor this week is Di's DigiStamps with $12 store voucher

My card layout is based on Mojo Bella #21 and I am using the adorable image SunflowerMouse. Even though the card does not have a sentiment at this time, my mom loves sunflowers, so this card will eventually be sent to her.


Supplies
  • Image printed on Stampin Up! Whisper White card stock and colored with Promarkers
  • A-Muse Studios (closed) scallop border die
  • Cardstock from The Paper Studio (base), Stampin Up! and Bazzill
  • Cuttlebug embossing border Noel Noel
  • Cuttlebug embossing folder Polka Dots
  • Ranger liquid pearls
  • Stampin Up! photo corner punch


Thanks for stopping by!
(Hugs) Cara

No comments: