Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Friday, June 8, 2018

Birthday Cards ...

“Be more concerned with your character than with your reputation.
Your character is what you really are while your reputation is merely what others think you are.”
~ Dale Carnegie

Hello!
Today I am sharing a Birthday card from a set I made.


Supplies used include but are not limited to:
  • Sentiment from “You mean the World to Me" by Close to My Heart
  • Design paper “Blossom” from Close to My Heart
  • Pearls from The Paper Studio
  • Flower die from Fun Stampers Journey
  • Cardstock from The Paper Studio (base) and American Crafts

Thanks for stopping by!
(Hugs) Cara

No comments: