- Image printed on Stampin Up! Whisper White card stock and colored with ProMarkers
- Card stock from The Paper Studio and Stampin Up!
- Cuttlebug embossing folder Bit of Paisley
- Gold gel pen from Artiste
- Sentiment from The Angel Company (closed)
- Sequins from Close to My Heart
- Sizzix Scalloped Circle die
- Stampin Up! Ink
Tuesday, June 12, 2018
Pretty in Pink ...
I don't know who invented the high heel, but all men owe him a lot. ~Marilyn Monroe
I’m here to share my card for the new color challenge which started today at The Outlawz Challenges! Our sponsor this month with a prize of two images from their store is DigiStamps4Joy
Our Pink Monochrome challenge this week comes from Sharon and for my card, based on Paper Play sketch #018, I am using the fashionable image “My Bling Shoes”