Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Tuesday, June 12, 2018

Pretty in Pink ...

I don't know who invented the high heel, but all men owe him a lot.  ~Marilyn Monroe

Good morning!

I’m here to share my card for the new color challenge which started today at The Outlawz Challenges! Our sponsor this month with a prize of two images from their store is DigiStamps4Joy

Our Pink Monochrome challenge this week comes from Sharon and for my card, based on Paper Play sketch #018, I am using the fashionable image “My Bling Shoes




Supplies
  • Image printed on Stampin Up! Whisper White card stock and colored with ProMarkers
  • Card stock from The Paper Studio and Stampin Up!
  • Cuttlebug embossing folder Bit of Paisley
  • Gold gel pen from Artiste
  • Sentiment from The Angel Company (closed)
  • Sequins from Close to My Heart
  • Sizzix Scalloped Circle die
  • Stampin Up! Ink 
Thanks for stopping by and don’t forget to stop by The Outlawz Challenges where a new challenge starts every day of the week!
(Hugs) Cara

No comments: