Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Friday, June 29, 2018

Father's Day Card .

It doesn't matter who my father was; it matters who I remember he was. - Anne Sexton

Good morning
Today I am sharing the Fathers Day card I made for my Husbands Dad.

  • Button die from Stampin Up!
  • Cardstock from The Paper Studio 8 Stampin Up!
  • DP from scrap bin
  • Embossing folder “Diamonds” from Sizzix
  • Ink from Stampin Up!
  • Stamp from Stampin Up!
Thanks for stopping by!
(Hugs) Cara

No comments: