- Image printed on Stampin Up! Whisper White card stock and colored with ProMarkers the sky was done using a bit of Stampin Up! ink and a water brush.
- Card stock from The Paper Studio and Stampin Up!
- Cuttlebug embossing folder Bandana
- Memories India Ink
- Rhinestone from Say it with Crystals
- Sentiment from All Year Cheer by Stampin Up!
- Spellbinders Daisy Flower Topper die
Tuesday, June 26, 2018
I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel. ~ Maya Angelou
I’m here to share my card for the new color challenge which started today at The Outlawz Challenges and our sponsor this month with a prize of two images from their store is DigiStamps4Joy
This week’s challenge was selected by Jeanie so we are using an interesting color pallet of orange, purple and green. There is an added twist to use bling.
For my card I am using this sweet image called Hello Bunny! Another one of my favorites and very multi-purpose.
Thanks for stopping by and don’t forget to stop by The Outlawz Challenges where a new challenge starts every day of the week!