Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Bunny Thoughts?

I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel. ~ Maya Angelou

Good Morning!
I’m here to share my card for the new color challenge which started today at The Outlawz Challenges and our sponsor this month with a prize of two images from their store is DigiStamps4Joy

This week’s challenge was selected by Jeanie so we are using an interesting color pallet of orange, purple and green. There is an added twist to use bling.


For my card I am using this sweet image called Hello Bunny! Another one of my favorites and very multi-purpose. 


Supplies
  • Image printed on Stampin Up! Whisper White card stock and colored with ProMarkers the sky was done using a bit of Stampin Up! ink and a water brush.
  • Card stock from The Paper Studio and Stampin Up!
  • Cuttlebug embossing folder Bandana
  • Memories India Ink
  • Rhinestone from Say it with Crystals
  • Sentiment from All Year Cheer by Stampin Up!
  • Spellbinders Daisy Flower Topper die
Thanks for stopping by and don’t forget to stop by The Outlawz Challenges where a new challenge starts every day of the week!
(Hugs) Cara

No comments: