- Image printed on Stampin Up Whisper White card stock and colored with ProMarkers but the blue background was done using a bit of Staedtler watercolor crayon and a water brush.
- Card stock from The Paper Studio (base) and Stampin Up!
- Colorbok design paper Sugar Crush
- Memories India Ink
- Ranger Stickles
- Sentiment from Teeny Tiny Wishes by Stampin Up!
- Spellbinders embossing folder Blistered
Tuesday, June 5, 2018
Cats and Pumpkins ...
Once in a young lifetime one should be allowed to have as much sweetness as one can possibly want and hold. ~Judith Olney
Today we start a new Anything Goes Challenge at Through the Craft Room Door and our sponsor this week is Bugaboo Stamps with $12.00 store voucher.
I decided to make a Halloween card using this fun image Goofy Cat Halloween Pumpkin
Thanks for stopping by!