Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Hurry up & Relax ...

Rest is not idleness, and to lie sometimes on the grass under the trees on a summer's day, listening to the murmur of water, or watching the clouds float across the blue sky, is by no means waste of time. ~John Lubbock, "Recreation," The Use of Life, 1894

Good morning!

Today we start a new Anything Goes Challenge at Through the Craft Room Door and our sponsor this week is Patties Creations with a prize of 3 images

I am using her fun image Flip Flop Trio. I thought it would make a perfect retirement card.

Supplies
  • Image printed on Stampin Up! Whisper White card stock and colored with Promarkers
  • Cardstock from Stampin Up! & American Crafts
  • Blue Manga pen from Sipa
  • Jot Stickers
  • Sentiment from Me-E-Inc.

Thanks for stopping by!
(Hugs) Cara

No comments: