“It became obvious to me that nature has her own language.
She speaks through the animals, the trees and the cool summer breeze.
She whispers, “Embrace me.”
And I do.”
~ Red Deer Runs in Darkness
Today starts a new monthly challenge at SheepSki Designs and this month our challenge theme is “CAS or Embellish it”
For my card I am using Camouflage - image no 152
Normally I lean towards Clean and Simple cards, but since I wanted to try blending the image into the design paper, I opted for a more embellished look.
Supplies (5 x 7 card)
- Image printed on Stampin Up! Whisper White card stock
- Dies: Cross Stitched Squares from Gina Marie Designs, Scallop border die from A-Muse Studios (closed) and Spring Blooms flower die from Fun Stampers Journey
- Embellishments: sequins from Close to My Heart and pearls from my stash
- Embossing folders: Ink Splats from Fun Stampers Journey
- Papers: Card stock from Stampin Up! and American Craft. Digital design paper from Touched by a Butterfly
- Sentiment from “Trendy Greetings” by The Angel Company (closed)
- Other: adhesive, dimensional foam and India Ink
Now ... You have two ways to play along with SheepSki Designs!
BLOG ... Where you can use any hand colored image for a chance to win 3 images ... BUT, if you use a SheepSki Designs image and are the winner, you get an additional image choice
FACEBOOK ... Where you must use a SheepSki Designs Image for a chance to win 3 images
As a bonus, when you are done shopping in the STORE, if you use my code SKICARA10 at check out you will receive a 10% discount off your purchased! So, come along and play one or both! Can't wait to see what you create!