- Image printed on Stampin Up! Whisper White card stock
- Dies: Cross Stitched Squares from Gina Marie Designs, Scallop border die from A-Muse Studios (closed) and Spring Blooms flower die from Fun Stampers Journey
- Embellishments: sequins from Close to My Heart and pearls from my stash
- Embossing folders: Ink Splats from Fun Stampers Journey
- Papers: Card stock from Stampin Up! and American Craft. Digital design paper from Touched by a Butterfly
- Sentiment from “Trendy Greetings” by The Angel Company (closed)
- Other: adhesive, dimensional foam and India Ink
Friday, June 1, 2018
Missing you ...
“It became obvious to me that nature has her own language.
She speaks through the animals, the trees and the cool summer breeze.
She whispers, “Embrace me.”
And I do.”
~ Red Deer Runs in Darkness
Today starts a new monthly challenge at SheepSki Designs and this month our challenge theme is “CAS or Embellish it”
For my card I am using Camouflage - image no 152
Normally I lean towards Clean and Simple cards, but since I wanted to try blending the image into the design paper, I opted for a more embellished look.
Supplies (5 x 7 card)
Now ... You have two ways to play along with SheepSki Designs!
BLOG ... Where you can use any hand colored image for a chance to win 3 images ... BUT, if you use a SheepSki Designs image and are the winner, you get an additional image choice
FACEBOOK ... Where you must use a SheepSki Designs Image for a chance to win 3 images
As a bonus, when you are done shopping in the STORE, if you use my code SKICARA10 at check out you will receive a 10% discount off your purchased! So, come along and play one or both! Can't wait to see what you create!