Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Somebunny loves U.....

What a happy and holy fashion it is that those who love one another should rest on the same pillow. ~Nathaniel Hawthorne

Good evening!
Recently Sandra Caldwell released on her facebook page, for a limited time, a really cute digi featuring a sweet Bunny couple.

I decided to make an anniversary card with it!



Supplies
  • Image printed on Stampin Up! Whisper White card stock an colored using a water pen and Stampin Up! ink
  • Sentiment from Inkahootz! (Closed)
  • Black Manga Pen
  • Card stock from The Paper Studio (Base) and Stampin up!
  • Ink from Stampin Up!
  • Rhinestones and doily from my stash
Thanks for stopping by!
(hugs) Cara

No comments: