Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Tuesday, March 13, 2018

It's your Day! ..

If you hold a four-leaf shamrock in your left hand at dawn on St. Patrick's Day you get what you want very much but haven't wished for. ~Patricia Lynch

Good morning!
I’m here to share my card for the new color challenge which starts today at The OutlawzChallenges!

Our sponsor this month is SheepSki Designs

Our winner will win choice of 3 images from the shop

This week it is my turn to pick the challenge and we have for you a tic tac toe board. Three of the boxes have an optional twist written in them...

For my card I am the image “Shopping in Yorkshire” and used the boxes diagonal upper left corner to lower right corner.

I decided to add all three twists ...  the stripes can be seen in the bag as well as the embossed background which I created by scoring my cardstock every 1/8th inch. This also covers the texture twist. I used a bit of shamrock digi paper to paper piece the umbrella



Supplies (5x7 card):
  • Image “Shopping in Yorkshire” printed on Stampin Up! Whisper White Cardstock and colored alcohol markers
  • Card candy: Stash
  • Cardstock: The Paper Studio (Base) and American Craft
  • Design Paper: Touched by a Butterfly Digi Paper
  • Ink: Stampin Up!
  • Sentiment: Close to My Heart “You mean the World to Me”
Thanks for stopping by and don’t forget to stop by The Outlawz Challenges where a new challenge starts every day of the week!

No comments: