Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Must Remember ...

We must remember that nothing in this world really belongs to us. At best, we are merely borrowers. ~Christopher Isherwood

Good morning!
I’m here to share my card for the new color challenge which starts today at The OutlawzChallenges! 

Our sponsor this month is SheepSki Designs

Our winner will win choice of 3 images from the Etsy shop!

For our last challenge of March,  Kimberly has challenged us to use a shade of blue and you pick two mote colors from this lovely photo and you pick your own twist and tell us what it is.


For my card I am using Breezy Beach Walk - image no 110 along with shades of blue, green and brown. My twist is a Window View.

I did not add a sentiment as I am not sure if this will be a birthday card or a thinking of you card.


Supplies:
  • Image: Breezy Beach Walk - image no 110 printed on Stampin Up! Whisper White card stock and colored with Staedtler water color crayons
  • Cardstock: The Paper Studio & Stampin Up!
  • Embossing Folder: Sizzix Woodgrain
  • Other: Studio G Glitter glue
  • Rhinestones: Stash
Thanks for stopping by and don’t forget to stop by The Outlawz Challenges where a new challenge starts every day of the week!
(Hugs) Cara

No comments: