I’m here to share my card for the new color challenge which starts today at The OutlawzChallenges!
Our sponsor this month is SheepSki Designs
Our winner will win choice of 3 images from the shop
Our challenge this week comes from Jacqui with this bold color pallet with an optional twist to add some bling. Your must use at 3 of the colors shown.
My card features the gorgeous image Mika – Image 128. I added plenty of bling by added some glitter paint to her long lovely hair and some fine crystal glitter to her wings.
Since I have been neglecting my color pencils recently I decided to bring them out and dust them off for this image. I really like my pencils as I have a wide range of colors and they are much easier for me to transport to crops and traveling in general.
The colors I am using are the teal, gold/pale yellow and purple.
Supplies (5x7 card):
- Image: Mika – Image 128 colored with Prisma Color Pencils
- Die: Spellbinders “Style Nouille Decorative Element”
- Glitter: Sulyn Extra Fine Glitter “Crystal Diamond”
- Ink: Cra-Z-Art Glitter paint pen
- Paper: Stampin Up!, Bazzill & The Paper Studio (base)
- Rhinestones: Recollections
Thanks for stopping by and don’t forget to stop by The Outlawz Challenges where a new challenge starts every day of the week!