I lied on my Weight Watchers list. I put down that I had 3 eggs... but they were Cadbury chocolate eggs. ~Caroline Rhea"
Today I am sharing the card I made using the DigiStamp4Joy March Progressive Freebie Challenge image “Easter egg and chicks” which is in progress right now on their Facebook page (HERE)!
- Image “Easter egg and chicks” printed on Stampin Up! Wisper White card stock & colored with Staedtler Water Color Pencils
- Cardstock: American Crafts
- Ink: Memories India Ink & Stampin Up!
- Pearls: Stash
- Punch: Stampin Up! Photo corner punch
- Sentiment: Close to My Heart “Easter Bunny”
- Stencil: Stampin Up! “Stars, moon & clouds”
Thanks for stopping by!