- Image: Pigs Can Fly #140 printed on Stampin Up! Whisper White card stock an colored with Copics & ProMarkers
- Card stock: Stampin Up!
- Dies: Stampin Up! “Label Collection”
- Embossing Folder: Close to My Heart “Confetti”
- Flowers: Hobby Flora “Papers flwoers with glitter”
- Glitter Glue: Studio G
- Ink: Memories India Ink
- Rhinestones: Recollections
- Sentiments: The Angel Company “Just Because” & Echo Park Paper Co. “Christmas Sentiments”
- Silk, Silver & Sparkling: Close to My Heart
- Stash: White Gel Pen
- Tsukineko: Pearl Smooch
Thursday, March 1, 2018
Flying Pigs ....
Hey Look! Flying Pigs! You know what that means …
Today starts a new monthly challenge at SheepSki Designs Challenge Blog.
This month our challenge theme is “Flowers”
The image I am using this month is Pigs can Fly – Image 140. Yes, I know ... a interesting image to use when the challenge theme is Flowers.
It's a long story ....
Needless to say, with some suggestions from Andrea, I now have a DT challenge card! LOL
Either way, I had a lot of fun coloring up this funny guy, which Andrea created after a not so subtle suggestion!
Now ... You have two ways to play along with SheepSki Designs!
BLOG ... Where you can use any hand colored image for a chance to win 3 images ... BUT, if you use a SheepSki Designs image and are the winner, you get an additional image choice
FACEBOOK ... Where you must use a SheepSki Designs Image for a chance to win 3 images
As a bonus, when you are done shopping in the STORE, if you use my code SKICARA10 at check out you will receive a 10% discount off your purchased! So, come along and play one or both! Can't wait to see what you create!
Looking forward to seeing your lovely creations!