The greatest gift I ever had came from God; I call him Dad!
Today is March 1st and the start of a new Progressive Freebie Challenge at The Outlawz Challenges.
Each month we send you a free digital image to use in the Freebie/Progressive challenge. Once your creation is completed, upload it into the freebie challenge and you will automatically receive the next month free digi. We will have one image per month so you have plenty of time to create a project using the image.
If you would like to participate, please register with your name and email address to: email@example.com
This month we have this cute image “Catch of the Day” from Anne Fenton.
I felt this image was perfect for making a Father’s Day card for my Step-Father-in-Law. The layout is based Sweet Sunday Sketch SSS264
- Image printed on Stampin Up! Whisper White and colored with Copics & ProMarkers
- Cardstock: Stampin Up
- Dies: Spellbinders “Labels 4”
- Ink: Stampin Up! and Memories India Ink
- Nuvo Glitter Drops
- Sentiment: Stampin Up! “Best Dad Ever!”
- Stash: Design Papers, Rhinestones
- Stencils: Stampers Anonymous (TH) “Rays” and “Speckles”, Birds are from a stencil I created with dies an Xpress it Stencil Sheets.
Thanks for stopping by and don’t forget to stop by The Outlawz Challenges where a new challenge starts every day of the week!