Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Tuesday, March 20, 2018

My name is not Jeremiah ...

A mother's treasure is her daughter.  ~Catherine Pulsifer, Inspirational Words of Wisdom

Good morning!
I’m here to share my card for the new color challenge which starts today at The Outlawz Challenges! 

Our sponsor this month is SheepSki Designs

Our winner will win choice of 3 images from the Etsy shop

This week Sharon has challenged us to use shades of Green





My daughter just loves frogs, so I had to make this card for her. She is moving from Vermont to Texas at the end of the month, which is way closer and I am looking forward to see her more often! 

Supplies:
  • Image: My Pad, #106 printed on Stampin Up! Whisper White card stock and colored with Colore’ water color pencils
  • Card Candy: Jots glitter puff stickers
  • Cardstock: The Paper Studio & American Craft
  • Design Paper: The Angel Company (closed)
  • Ink: Memories India Ink
  • Sentiment: The Halo Rubber Stamp Co, (closed)
Thanks for stopping by and don’t forget to stop by The Outlawz Challenges where a new challenge starts every day of the week!
(Hugs) Cara




1 comment:

Christina said...

Haha. The title of this post made me giggle Cara. On to the card, I absolutely love this little frog by Andrea. He looks so relax and cute. Nice colors combo too. Wishing you a lovely weekend ahead friend. Hugs. P.S. - please send your nice warm weather this way ;)