- Card stock from The Paper Studio (base) and Stampin Up!
- India Ink from Memories
- Ink from Close to My Heart
- Recollections stamp & die set “Pool-riffic”
- Sentiment from “Trendy Greetings” by The Angel Company (Closed)
- Sizzix Embossing folder “Bubbles”
- Spellbinders stamp & die set “Sunny days”
- Stash: Pearl, Sequins, a bit of fine sand
- Studio G Glitter Glue
Tuesday, July 24, 2018
Sunny Hello ...
Vacation: a period of travel and relaxation when you take twice the clothes and half the money you need. ~Author Unknown
Hi everyone! Today I am sharing my card for the new color challenge which started today at .
This week challenge comes from me and is a fun summer themed tic tac toe board!
Here’s my card
Here’s the Board
I started making my card using the far right column top to bottom, but wound up adding a few elements and found I also met the requires for the diagonal row, lower left hand corner to upper right hand corner.
Our sponsor this month with a prize of 3 images is MariDigis so thanks for stopping by and don’t forget to stop by The Outlawz Challenges where a new challenge starts every day of the week!