Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Sunday, July 15, 2018

It's Beginning to Look a lot like Christmas ...

And, so, Christmas comes to bless us!
Comes to teach us how to find, the joy of giving happiness and the joy of being kind.
~Gertrude Tooley Buckingham, "There Will Always Be a Christmas" (1940s)

Good morning!
A new challenge as started today for the Sunday Song & Rhyme challenge at The OutlawzChallenges. Each week we will give you a theme based on a song or a rhyme along with a bit of the lyrics/lines with which to take inspiration from to create a card/project! You can also look on-line to get more information about the Song

Find Inspiration in the song or rhyme:

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas
Everywhere you go
Take a look at the five and ten, it's glistening once again
with candy canes and silver lanes aglow.

Here is my card for the week


 Supplies
  • Cardstock from The Paper Studio
  • Design Paper from DCWV (I think)
  • Embossing folder from Cuttlebug "Paper Snowflakes"
  • Embossing folder from Sizzix "Dots"
  • Ink from Pallet
  • Rhinestone from my stash
  • Sentiment from Stampin Up! "Star of Light"
  • Snowflakes from Sizzix "Paper Snowflakes, mini"
Our sponsor this month is Anne Fenton with a prize of  3 pre-selected digital stamps, so don’t forget to stop by The Outlawz Challenges where a new challenge starts every day of the week!


(Hugs) Cara

No comments: