- Cards stock from The Paper Studio (bases) and Stampin Up!
- Design Paper “Festive Patterns” from Fun Stamper Journey
- Dies: Stampin Up! Edge die, CC Designs “Dottie Trim, Stampin Up! Corner punch, Sizzix “Holiday Words” and Maya Road “Holiday”
- Embossing folder: Stampin Up! “Gently Falling”
- Glitter Glue from Studio G
- Glitter paper from Recollections
- Glitter tape from Close to My Heart
- India Ink from Memories
- Iridescent Rhinestones from Recollections
- Other: White gel pen, adhesive and dimensional foam
- Sentiment stamps from Echo Park “Christmas Sentiments”, Close to My Heart “Christmas Story” and unknown
- Sequins from Close to My Heart
- Stash: Rhinestone Stars
Friday, July 6, 2018
“For though my faith is not yours and your faith is not mine, if we are each free to light our own flame, together we can banish some of the darkness of the world.” ~ Rabbi Lord Jonathan Sacks
Today I am sharing another set of cards that started out as a one sheet wonder project that I started then set aside. In the process I lost the layouts for the cards that went with the map so I just went with inspiration from cards I found on Pinterest.
Supplies used include, but are not limited to:
Thanks for stopping by!