Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Birthday Wishes ...

The first fact about the celebration of birthdays is that it is a good way of affirming defiantly, and even flamboyantly, that it is a good thing to be alive. ~G.K. Chesterton, "Our Birthday," 1935

Good morning!
Today I am sharing a birthday card I made for my daughter’s boyfriend. I know some people struggle with masculine cards but I actually enjoy making them when the opportunity comes around. 

This card is actually unusual for me in that it fits in a #10 envelope … so 4 x 9.25 is the size I made the card.


Supplies
Card stock from The Paper Studio (base) and Stampin Up!
Design Paper unknown
Fiber from Bazzill
Image from Unity Stamps “Candles, Stars & Birthday wishes
Ink from Stampin Up and Memories
Judikins Diamond Glaze

Thanks for stopping by!
(Hugs) Cara


No comments: