Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Birthdays, Balloons & a Unicorn!

I can only eat glitter and rainbows. Darn my sensitive stomach!
Bob Shea, Unicorn Thinks He's Pretty Great, 2013

Good morning!

Today we start a new Anything Goes Challenge at Through the Craft Room Door and our sponsor this week is Bugaboo Stamps with a Prize of a $12 Certificate

Here is my card using a fun Unicorn image from Bugaboo and a layout from SplitCoastStampers.


Supplies
  • Image “BUGBDAYUNISET02: printed on Stampin Up! Whisper White and colored with ProMarkers
  • Cardstock from The Paper Studio (base)
  • Design Paper unknown (but I think might be Momenta)
  • India ink from Memories
  • Layout: SC411 from SplitCoastStampers
  • Ranger Stickles
  • Sentiment from Halo Rubber Stamp Co. (Closed)
  • Studio G Glitter glue



Thanks for stopping by!
(Hugs) Cara

No comments: