Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Thursday, July 26, 2018

A Sketch Challenge ...

Cultivate the habit of being grateful for every good thing that comes to you, and to give thanks continuously. And because all things have contributed to your advancement, you should include all things in your gratitude. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Good morning everyone!
Today I am playing along for fun with the weekly Sketch challenge at The Outlawz Challenges

My Card



The Sketch


Supplies

Cardstock from the Paper Studio
Design Paper “ Les Fleurs” from g-c-d Studios
Embossing Folder “Wedding Suite” from Cuttlebug
Flower created using a Stampin Up! Felt flowers and a flower from prima
India Ink from Memories
Sentiment from Stampin up! "Tags so Much"
Stash: Doily, brad & ribbon
Tag punches from Stampin Up!
Twine from American Crafts

Thanks for stopping by!
(Hugs) Cara


No comments: