Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Saturday, October 18, 2014

Sending a cup of Cheer!

Someone remembers, someone cares; Your name is whispered in someone’s prayers. ~Author Unknown

Good morning my crafty peeps.
I hope your weekend has been a fine one indeed! Mine has been awesome as I saw a dear friend of mine in from out of town for her daughters baby shower. She is one of those people that is always laughing about something and she makes me smile. We used to work together and I miss her smiling face at work each day.

Today is the start of another Clean and Simple Challenge over at The Outlawz!
Pryn has a good one for us this week "Bubble, bubble, toil and trouble!" ... hah bet you thought it had something to do with witches huh? (although you COULD create a nice witches cauldron!). Either way, you need to create a CAS card or project that features something on it that you can cook or stir. Coffee? Tea? How about a love potion (in that cauldron maybe? hmmm?) or how about a nice cocktail?

Come check out the inspiration from the team and stir up something to share!

Here's my card!
Although hard to see in the picture, the red on the tea cups was done using a red glitter gel pen. Looks cool in person! And,well for me at least, tea stains on the paper! I used a lovely splatter stencil created by that yummy Tim Holtz fella ... (heh heh)

Card size is A2


Products used
Card stock: The Paper Studio and Stampin Up!
Splatter Stencil from Tim Holtz Collection
Ink from Stampin Up! and Memories India Ink
Image from JRL Designs
Sentiment from Great Impressions
Red Gel pen: Name unknown, bought at Ikea

Thanks for stopping by for a visit!
(Hugs) Cara

CHALLENGES ENTERED

#40: Anything Goes

#3: Anything Goes

10-13 / 100-25: Anything Goes

$53: Anything Goes

#16: Anything Goes







5 comments:

StampNScrapJunkie said...

OMGoodness! I love your paper! Perfect for the image! Thanks for joining us at Inspiration Destination. Hope to see you again and good luck!
Ema
IDCB Owner

Unknown said...

Great card!! Simple and sweet, I love coffee and I love this card :)

Charlene Mitchell said...

Love how you used the stencile - looks so realistic! Great inspiration card Cara!

Meggi Bischoff said...

thank you for sharing this beautiful card with the challenge form Inspiratio Destination.

gr. Meggi DT.

Unknown said...

Great card, thank you for joining us at Creative Fingers hugs Tania (DT) xx