Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Thursday, October 9, 2014

Happy Birthday Angee

Whatever with the past has gone, The best is always yet to come.
Lucy Larcom

Good morning
I made this birthday card for my Sister-in-law. She and my son share a birthday which is tomorrow.

Card size is A2

Supplies: Card stock & Dress die (Stampin Up!), Design paper (unknown), Sentiment "All Year Cheer" (Fiskars), Rhinestone (The Paper Studio), Embossing folder "Victoria" (Cuttlebug), Black India ink (Memories).

1 comment:

NanaConnie said...

Oh, I love the dress forms, Cara! Wonderful embossing on the one.