Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Saturday, October 18, 2014

Happy Birthday Liza

Pleas’d look forward, pleas’d to look behind, And count each birthday with a grateful mind.
Alexander Pope


Liza is a co-worker of mine. She is a sweet young lady and I hope she has an awesome birthday

Card size is A2

Supplies: Card stock, Beautiful Wings Embosslit & Dazzling diamonds glitter (Stampin Up!), Embossing folder "Butterfly in  corner (Darice), Sentiment (The Angel Company), Butterfly punch (Martha Stewart), Pearlescent Smooch, foam dimensionals.

Thanks for stopping by
Cara

1 comment:

Desire Fourie said...

Oh wow this is just gorgeous. Love the embossing and the butterflies as just placed perfectly. {Would love you to visit my blog and join my 1,000 Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much, if you have already entered, and good luck.}
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}