Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Sunday, June 1, 2014

Laughter is the Best Medicine!

A good, real, unrestrained, hearty laugh is a sort of glorified internal massage, performed rapidly and automatically. It manipulates and revitalizes corners and unexplored crannies of the system that are unresponsive to most other exercise methods.

Author unknown, from an editorial in New-York Tribune, quoted in Quotations for Special Occasions by Maud van Buren

Good morning!
Arizona is warming up and it's going to be another Hot day today. My plans are to play in my craft room and pool! What about you!?

Today is also the start of a new Outlawz Clean and Simple Challenge and Cheri has decided we need to make an any occasion CAS card that will bring a smile, laugh or giggle to someone special in your life.

Here's mine!
Love how it worked out that I could place that nose right over a mustache from the embossing folder I used.


Size: A2
Supplies
Card stock from Stampin Up & Bazzill
Mustache embossing folder from The Paper Studio
1" circle & 1.5 circle punch from Marvy Uchida
Google eyes from my stash
Sentiment computer generated

Click HERE to come on over and check out the challenge!

1 comment:

Shirley said...

OMGosh, Cara, your card is so creative and you are so right about where you put that nose with those adorable and fun eyes! I just ordered some wiggly eyes. Have no idea what I will use them for, but............ Your card made me smile. Where do you live in AZ? I have a friend in Apache Junction. I was thinking of moving to Prescott for a while. I am from Reno, NV.