Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Sunday, June 29, 2014

Outlawz CAS Challenge: Butterflies!

Happiness is a butterfly, which when pursued, is always just beyond your grasp, but which, if you will sit down quietly, may alight upon you.
 ~Nathaniel Hawthorne

Good morning!
Today is the start of another Clean and Simple Challenge at The Outlawz Challenge.

This week, Charlene is challenging us to create a CAS card or project with Butterflies. She says Summer is in full swing and while she loves see all the flowers, she wants to see some Butterflies. It can be the main image or just a part of it, or could be your background. Just remember to keep it Clean and Simple!

Click HERE to come on over and play along with us.

Here is my card.  Just trying to use up some paper scraps again.
This was another perfect layout for that. 

Based on sketch #7 from Atlanta Heart ChallengesI used a butterfly from a set by The Angel Company called "Butterfly Swirls". I just love how the antennae creates a heart shape.

Size A2


Additional Supplies
Card stock, DP and Sentiment from "Birthday Banter" are from Stampin Up!
Sequins from my stash

CHALLENGES ENTERED

Grab My Button.


Players Badge

Snag Our Badge

8 comments:

itsallrosi said...

I like how you snuck the heart in on this one!

thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Laura said...

What a beautiful card. I love butterflies.. Thanks for joining us at the Anything Goes challenge at Pinque Peacock.
Laura D.

Pcaheather said...

THis is such a beautifl CAS Card, thank you for playing along with Pinque Peacock, Good Luck!

Sugarlips said...

This is so cute. I love the butterfly. Thanks for joining the Pinque Peacock challenge.

Mrs A. said...

I love that beautiful butterfly . Looks perfect on your card. Thank you for fluttering by my challenge ith this gorgeous card. Hugs Mrs A.

Ardyth said...

Pretty! I love the monochrome colour scheme and the clean feeling of all that white space! So glad you joined us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Shirley said...

Oh my, I love what you did with that beautiful leftover DP and the sequins really add to the beauty of the butterfly too!

Jingle said...

Very cute card! Thanks so much for playing along with the Summer Lovin' Challenge with summer colors and hearts at CAS-ual Fridays!